Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialised recruitment agency and member of the S&P 500. Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and was the highest-ranked recruitment firm. (March 1, 2016) Founded in 1948, Robert Half has over 325 offices worldwide.
Based in Sydney, the Social Media and Community Manager Asia Pacific is a newly-created regional role. Reporting directly to the Senior PR, Content and Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for the development, management and implementation of the social media strategy for the Asia Pacific operations with the aim of generating leads, gaining followers, engaging target audiences, and raising the profile of Robert Half and its divisions across all relevant social media channels whilst maintaining the integrity of Robert Half’s corporate identity.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar consisting of engaging content optimised for every social media platform, and create innovative campaigns based on the marketing and public relations strategy.
- Write and edit engaging content optimised for every social media platform.
- Manage and grow Robert Half’s online community by monitoring online activities for customer service opportunities.
- Manage content amplification platforms to target appropriate audiences.
- Proactively assess campaign performance and make the necessary optimisation enhancements to maximise investment.
- Identify and manage potential alliances and partnerships with the aim of increasing Robert Half’s brand awareness.
- Produce monthly quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure the success of the social media program.
Your Profile – Skills and Experience
- Minimum three years’ working experience in social media or related field.
- Qualified degree, with a post graduate qualification in Communications, Marketing or New Media preferred.
- Outstanding knowledge of audience targeting and paid advertising campaigns on social media including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills – experience in writing social media posts preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of social analytical and monitoring tools, such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite and Facebook Insights.
- Innovative approach to social programs and a strong creative mindset and ability to think outside the box.
Robert Half is a leader in professional staffing services, and when you join our company, you'll be part of the best team in the business. So why Robert Half? For one thing, Robert Half is the most respected company in our industry. Secondly, the company has a really strong, energetic corporate culture. We are deeply committed to ethics, dedicated to excellence and leadership by example. Always wanting to lead and set the standard for the industry, the company continuously strives towards being the most innovative player in our field and offers all employees the opportunity to be part of that.
Send your resume and cover letter to Lynn Reviers by clicking on the apply button.
Robert Half will only consider candidates who have a legal right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you do not have Australian residency or hold a valid working visa. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates.