OfficeTeam is the premium provider of temporary administration staffing and is a high growth division of Robert Half International. We specialise in sourcing superior candidates for a variety of clients including many global household names, whilst also maintaining a strong foothold in the SME market.
With an internal network of 315 offices worldwide, we are proud to call ourselves a strong provider of office support professionals on an interim basis. With demand for OfficeTeam's core services in accelerated growth, we want additional Recruitment Consultants to maintain our benchmark for excellence.
OfficeTeam are looking for a new team member to add to their growing team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to learn from top performing consultants and managers. Ideally you will be an:
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to improve your earning potential and enjoy clearer career progression. Typically, OfficeTeam Consultants earn more than their immediate competitors due to our very aggressive yet achievable commission structure.
- Alternatively, you could be an entry level Recruitment Consultant with experience in B2B sales and an interest in business related services. You will be keen to learn and be highly driven.
As an OfficeTeam Recruitment Consultant, in addition to dealing with existing clients, you will be actively growing your portfolio of clients through business development activities. Our Recruitment Consultants are 360 whereby, not only will you be responsible for business generation, but also candidate acquisition, pre-qualification, skills evaluation, interviewing, referencing and representation to the marketplace. You will be strongly encouraged to view your desk as your own business operating within the Robert Half / OfficeTeam business at large. Your long tenured managers will develop you on the job and will be supported by our APAC Training Manager to ensure you get the best start.
At OfficeTeam, we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are necessary. Prior experience in recruitment or sales would be an advantage; although we are interested to hear from “high-achievers” from other disciplines.
You will excel in our demanding sales environment. You will need to understand our specific consulting methodology, know what a sales cycle is, be able to build strong focused networks and respond proactively and positively to sales targets.
What’s in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry’s most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition “Reach For the Stars” program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world’s largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you’re working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO’s in 65 years, and strong financial performance in Australia.
Contact Andrew Morris on +61 2 9241 6255 for a confidential career discussion. Alternatively, submit your resume by clicking on the Apply button below.
Robert Half will only consider candidates who have a legal right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you do not have Australian residency or hold a valid working visa. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates.