Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialised recruitment agency and member of the S&P 500. Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and was the highest-ranked recruitment firm. (March 1, 2016) Founded in 1948, Robert Half has over 325 offices worldwide.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is a division of Robert Half International and specialises in the recruitment of accounting and finance professionals within the commerce and industry sector.
Our Perth office is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing permanent Finance & Accounting recruitment division. Your critical role will be to develop key relationships with organisations ranging from small to medium size companies to large corporates. A combination of recruiting, business development and account management skills are required for this position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prospecting for new client business
- Lead generation and follow-up
- Making recommendations to clients regarding top talent available
- Source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and internet advertising
- Strategising to accomplish weekly business growth goals with your team.
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are essential. Prior experience in accounting, recruitment or sales would be an advantage; although we are interested to hear from “high-achievers” from other disciplines.
You will excel in our demanding sales environment. You will need to understand our sales methodology, be able to build strong focused networks and respond proactively and positively to sales targets, although comprehensive training is provided for all new hires.
What’s in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry’s most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition “Reach For the Stars” program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world’s largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you’re working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO’s in 65 years, and strong financial performance in Australia.
Contact Matthew Taylor on +61 8 6430 6801 for a confidential career discussion. Alternatively, submit your resume by clicking on the Apply button below.
Robert Half will only consider candidates who have a legal right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you do not have Australian residency or hold a valid working visa. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates.