Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialised recruitment agency and member of the S&P 500. Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and was the highest-ranked recruitment firm. (March 1, 2016) Founded in 1948, Robert Half has over 325 offices worldwide.
As a resourceful, resilient and intelligent professional your focus will be to develop business and creatively source and match candidates to relevant roles.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leverage your industry knowledge to generate new business opportunities
- Work with existing customers to maintain and grow relationships
- Be knowledgeable on hiring trends in the accounting sector
- Embrace technology and sourcing platforms to maximise candidate engagement
- Drive exceptional talent sourcing
You will be trained and developed in our recruitment methodologies and processes that have been the backbone of Robert Half’s ongoing success.
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are essential. Prior experience in accounting, recruitment or sales would be an advantage; although we are interested to hear from “high-achievers” from other disciplines.
You will have a passion for developing relationships and the motivation to work in an already high performing team. In addition we would love to see:
- Ability to negotiation and influence people at all levels
- Strong collaboration skills
- Resilience and determination
- Strong service focus with empathy and understanding
- Credible communication style and professionalism
What’s in it for you?
Working with Robert Half provides an opportunity to learn from the best Sales Consultants in the industry. We reward on strong outcomes and are committed to developing a high performing team who deliver results in an ethical and professional manner.
As a member of our team you will:
- Great newly refurbished offices with parking
- Commission structure well above our competitors
- Fantastic on-going training and development
- Ability to advance career both home and abroad
- Additional annual leave entitlement
- Quarterly celebrations and recognition events
- Annual high achievers award in Las Vegas
Contact Caroline Guthrie on +61 3 9239 8100 for a confidential career discussion. Alternatively, submit your resume by clicking on the Apply button below.
Robert Half will only consider candidates who have a legal right to work in Australia. Please do not apply if you do not have Australian residency or hold a valid working visa. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity for all candidates.