Project Coordinator Salary Guide
Are you a hiring manager or changing jobs? Download the Robert Half Salary Guide and view salary benchmarking data for Project Coordinator and IT and Technology trends.
A Project Coordinator works closely with project team members, managers and leads to help deliver major organisational projects efficiently. The Project Coordinator manages the administrative tasks, such as document and information distribution, report collation and communication support. As such, a Project Coordinator job description should demand a candidate with excellent communication skills, the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, and experience meeting hard deadlines.
Project Coordinator duties and responsibilities of the job
Duties and responsibilities for this role will vary depending on the size and industry of the organisation, so the Project Coordinator job description may include some or all of the following:
- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Providing information and regular support to stakeholders
- Being point of contact for various working groups
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes
- Ensuring resources and equipment are always available
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
- Thorough project documentation
- Creating and reviewing of reports
- Knowledge of industry best practice
Project Coordinator job qualifications and requirements
While more junior than a Project Manager, a Project Coordinator job description would still ask for formal qualifications, and several years’ experience in a similar role. Some of the relevant fields of study include:
- IT or Computer Science
- Business or Business Administration
The job description should also ask for proficiency in industry-specific programs, software or technology, plus a knowledge of server systems and fluency in HTML, CSS and JQuery.
Are you looking for an Project Coordinator role? View our latest Project Coordinator jobs here.
Looking for an Project Coordinator job or IT and Technology specific salary information? Head over to our Project Coordinator Salary Guide for insights and trends.
$50000 - 55000 / annum
4 February 2019
$110000 - 130000 / annum
24 January 2019
$75000 - 85000 / annum
5 February 2019
Inner Suburbs Perth
$47.00 - 50.00 / hour
23 January 2019