Do you love a challenge? Our mission is helping candidates find rewarding jobs and assisting companies to build strong teams. If you have a passion for people, outstanding communication skills and a great work ethic, consider a career in recruitment.
Typical recruitment roles
Quality recruiters are in demand. As Australia’s leading agency, we offer specialised recruitment solutions for businesses and finance, accounting, financial services, technology and administrative professionals. Start as an entry-level recruiter and work your way through to senior management.
Personal development and training
Through ongoing learning opportunities, we ensure you have the right skills for the job and the opportunity to progress. With our comprehensive onboarding training, our goal is to set you up for success as you progress through the next stages of development as a recruitment consultant. We provide detailed operational knowledge to help new consultants meet and exceed activity metrics and performance standards.
We are passionate about ongoing training to help you succeed. Robert Half employees have complimentary access to LinkedIn Learning and Skillsoft, an eLearning platform with over 8,000 courses. We also partner with the Centre for Creative Leadership to provide executive level training for leaders and actively supports you to attend industry specific conferences and seminars relevant to your role and department.
Myths about recruitment
- Recruiters are only out for the money.
- Money is a by-product of success. For recruiters, success means building strong relationships to find the right person for the right job.
- They don't know my market; they're just sales people.
- Our recruitment team are industry experts – they've built a specific knowledge of markets, key industry legislation and regulations, challenges and risks.
- It just isn't very interesting work.
- Recruitment isn't just another desk job. Enjoy the diversity of getting out, meeting clients and candidates, and attending events.
- There's not much scope for development.
- We support growth. If you're a strong performer, there are good promotion prospects and clear pathways to the top.
- I won't be using my education/degree.
- Having a degree isn't a pre-requisite for being a great Recruitment Consultant, but it does add value.
- The non-financial benefits aren't great.
- There are a wide range of benefits – from the mateship and overseas work opportunities to the attractive leave entitlements and private health cover.
Be a part of Robert Half
Our people matter to us. So we’ve built a positive, inclusive work environment designed to fuel your career and help you thrive. Our aim is to help you feel valued, fulfilled and proud to be a part of Robert Half.
Enjoy more flexibility and spend less hours in the office.
Love where you work. Together, we change lives.
Know your value – get the rewards you deserve.
We see you. A job well done is worth celebrating.
We invest in our people – the support you need to succeed.
Giving back to our community.
Technology tools to improve efficiency and reduce administration