$450 - 500 / day
2 July 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half has partnered with a Wollongong based business who are looking for a Test Analyst to join them in an urgent role. Due to an increase in workload they can offer a contract of 3-4 months that is likely to extend. You would perform a fast paced role with great autonomy, joining a very high performing team.
As the Test Analyst you will work on production platforms and applications performing duties that include:
- Determine test requirements by analysing business requirements,
- Prepare detailed test plans and cases,
- Manage stakeholder relationships regarding testing,
- Review test case documentation,
- Reporting any issues and risks,
- Ensuring the testing adheres to testing framework,
- Test activities including system, integration, regression and environment,
- Execute test cases and document results,
- Maintain accurate documentation.
- Experience working as a Test Analyst, ideally in a Financial Services or Banking organisation,
- Strong documentation skills,
- Practical experience using SQL,
- Clear communication and stakeholder management skills,
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255