$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
19 June 2019
Finance and accounting
An exceptional opportunity is currently available at one of Australia's fastest growing Engineering companies. The company is well established in the industry and eager to expand it's accounting team.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative environment, where internal growth opportunities are highly valued. Your responsibilities include:
- Contributing to Accounts payable and Accounts receivable duties
- In charge of account, balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers and customers in a respectable and professional manner
- Being involved in month-end processing
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in the role you will hold the following:
- Prior experience in an Accounting position
- Vibrant and proactive personality with strong verbal skills
- Attention to detail and hold a relevant tertiary degree
- Competency using Microsoft excel
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255