Sales Coordinator, technical writer
$70000 / annum
June 15, 2018
Our client is a prestigious construction company that is looking for their next highly organized sales coordinator with relevant technical writing skills desirable. They work on big projects across NSW and engage across various different infrastructures and environments.
A background in construction is necessary but graduates from construction courses are encouraged to apply as it is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start their career in this industry.
This role includes, but is not limited to:
- Administrative tasks within sales administration - high attention to detail necessary
- Technical writing of building and site scope and specifications
- Provide correct and detail project documentation of awarded tenders
- When a tender is won: issue budgets, project documentation, technical details, drawings and Handover File upon award
- Manage SEO and Adwords with Reach Local
- Overall construction knowledge and familiar with jargons
- All training will be provided
As the ideal candidate, you will come from a construction and building background. Your familiarity with the industry is essential to excel in the role. You will ideally have a couple of years of experience in the field or have a degree in engineering or any relevant field
Apply TodayLearn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
- Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.