$27 / hour
15 November 2018
Our client is a market leader in the healthcare specialist industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a part time Personal Assistant to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your Personal Assistant/administrative skills within a highly regarded company.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Personal Assistant and Administration with key responsibilities including:
- Organising internal & external meetings
- Travel coordination
- Diary management
- Liaising across all levels of the business (internal and external)
- Complete, produce & maintain reports in a timely manner
- Check and distribute weekly and monthly reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as requiredThe Individual
- What's on offer?
- To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouragedTo Apply
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255