Part-time Payroll officer - West Sydney
$65000 - 70000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
If you're looking for a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading growth company seeking a talented Payroll Clerk to join their dynamic, fast-growing team.
In this dynamic role no two days are ever the same as you support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for end-to-end payroll, EBA's, set ups, terminations, accruals, superannuation. Your time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your brilliant ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers will really let you shine.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Brilliant Microsoft Office skills.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Experience with SAGE would be a major plus
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are outstanding, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a talented and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.