$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
28 August 2019
Finance and accounting
This is a great opportunity for a senior Management Accountant to join a listed global services business who are turning over $700 million annually. They are global leaders and seek a switched-on individual to continue to drive their success. This role is Alexandria based, and has a highly supportive and social culture with numerous fun social events. They also actively promote and develop talent internally, providing awesome opportunities for career development.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
· Prepare budgets, forecasts and strategic plans
· Assess profit and loss and monthly deviations
· Being the key finance contact for various stakeholders
· Assuring adherence to accounting processes and policies
· Provide strategic support and business planning
· Complete financial and variance analysis
· Be actively involved preparing management reports and month end comparatives for projects
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in accounting with proven exposure to Management Accounting, additionally you will be CPA or CA qualified. Due to the nature of the role you will need to be an excellent communicator to effectively liaise with stakeholders. You will also be excited to join a fun and highly social culture.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255