$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
Western Suburbs Perth
14 August 2019
Finance and accounting
- Financial and Management accounting
- Great culture in a fantastic CBD location
- Great work life balance
Are you looking to build and enhance your financial skills whilst fast-tracking your accounting career? If so, we are looking for you! Our client is a well-respected, leading resources organization
This exciting team environment offers you a phenomenal work space/office, and excellent benefits. If you are successful in your application, you will join a hardworking and high-performance team with varied strengths.
Do you have stellar organisational skills? Part of your daily tasks will be to code documents and prepare statements and reports utilising multiple sources.
Do you enjoy a working environment where no two days are the same? In this role you will post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, both manually and electronically.
Your business insights will be challenged as you reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognising the effect on other accounts. There is plenty of scope for your talents to shine as you assist in budgetary controls and contribute to special projects.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA.
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Forward-thinking experience in general accounting and IFRS standards
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled knack for catching out meaningful details and minutiae. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines and your creative outlook allows you to take on problems with an innovative approach.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional chance to advance your career with a successful company.
- A fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801