Location : Western Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 18 September 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : JB245968
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join them for a 3-6 month contract. The successful candidate will meet the criteria below, be based in Perth and be able to start immediately:
The successful Network Engineer candidate will offer the following skills and experience.
- 3+ years experience network engineer.
- Strong background working with CISCO products.
- CCNA & CCNP is highly desirable.
- Field support experience including cable replacement and uplinking.
- Call manager & ASA Firewall policy experience is highly desirable.
- Experience with infrastructure and application performance monitoring and tuning.
- Strong understanding of high availability and disaster recovery protocols and architecture.
- Working knowledge of storage area network and network attached storage systems.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to stakeholders.
- Be a team player capable of working with both technical and non-technical resources.
- Based in Perth and be available for an immediate start.
To apply for the Network Engineer please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace