$28.00 - $32.00 / hour
14 August 2019
6-month contract with potential to extend
$28 - $32 an hour plus super
Located in the CBD our client is an established and reputable company operating within the Professional Services Industry. This role will be for an initial 6-month engagement with potential to extend for the right candidate.
- Provide base level support to staff internally and externally via over the phone, face to face and remotely in a Windows 7/10 environment.
- Create and administer user accounts using Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot user workstation issues, network faults, printing problems and application support.
- Accurate capture and recording of detailed information for requests, documentation, problem and change management and other requirements.
- Office 365 support and licensing management for user accounts.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a L1-2 Helpdesk Support role.
- An ideal candidate will have experience with Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory and knowledge of how to use a ticketing system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering excellent customer service.
- Related industry certificates, diplomas and degrees highly regarded.
You have exceptional customer service skills, are a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace and have great problem-solving skills, if this sounds like you then click the 'Apply Now' button to submit your online application or see the details below.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Jordan Cheah from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: jordan.[email protected]
- Phone: 08 6430 6803
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordancheah19/
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801