$25 - 28 / hour
Western Suburbs Perth
Finance & Accounting
Our client is a nationally known NFP business looking to add a temporary resource to their collaborative finance team. This role initially offered on a 4 week temporary basis, however does have the potential to extend for another annual leave contract shortly after, potentially bringing the total to 9 weeks.
This role, reporting to the Senior Finance Officer, and working in a team of 7, encompasses the following responsibilities:
- Full processing of accounts payable
- Receipting and processing all incoming payments
- Preparation of daily banking
- Dealing with customer and new account enquiries
- Debtors reconciliations
- Preparation of credit note requests
- Collection of outstanding accounts via phone, letter and email
- Allocating incoming cash to the ledger
- Assist with month-end closing
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years' experience within a Finance Officer position. You will have intermediate Excel capabilities coupled with experience using Navision or another large ERP. Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to customer service are a must. Not for profit or aged care experience would be highly desirable.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button, or contact Sarah Piesse on 08 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth