Accounts Payable Officer
$26 - 30 / hour
Nothern Suburbs Perth
5 September 2018
Finance and accounting
West Australian based client within the construction industry requires an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their successful, privately owned organisation on a temporary basis. Immediate start is required, and the contract could extend anywhere up to 3 months!
Working within a small team and reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you main responsibilities will include:
- Matching, batching and processing of invoices
- Process all internal expense queries
- Preparing cheque and EFT payment runs
- Assisting with month-end preparation
- Adhoc duties
The successful candidate will need:
- Significant experience within a similar Accounts Payable position
- A strong understanding of Accounts Payable processes
- Exposure to a large ERP (SAP/Pronto/Oracle)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801