Accounts Payable Officer
$26 - 30 / hour
Western Suburbs Perth
July 11, 2018
Finance and accounting
A temporary opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer with Pronto experience to join this successful, privately owned organisation, with a strong market presence. The office is located close to public transport and offers flexible work hours, an immediate start is required.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your main responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Managing the end to end Accounts Payable function
- Reconciliations of statements
- Identify any errors
- Liaise with external vendors to resolve queries
- EFT / Cheque Runs & Credit card payments
- Assisting with month-end preparation
To be successful you will have at least 3 years' experience as well as the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable function
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Able to flexible and adapt where necessary
- Available for an immediate start
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth