Training and Assessment Officer
$65000 - 75000 / annum
Western Suburbs Melbourne
22 January 2018
This ASX listed company is one of the leading telecommunication network specialist within Australia. With over 10 locations nationwide, their influence and reputation is boundless.
Reporting to the Training Program Manager, you will find yourself in a position that will not only challenge you, but is also rewarding. As the Trainer & Assessor for this ever growing telecommunication and network specialist company, some of your duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain a training register
- Develop and implement quality improvement plans
- Develop, maintain and coordinate the training plan to ensure that resources are sufficiently competent in line with forecasted volumes.
- Conduct competency assessments in the field for technicians based on prior training and/or experience of the individual, and verifying their competency through a knowledge test and practical assessment.
- Coach and assist contractors to ensure that learning outcomes are understood and achieved.
- Perform quality and performance assessments on contractor performance in the field.
You will be someone who has experience working under pressure and in a very fast paced environment. You take pride in your people skills and your ability to build rapport. You training and management background should demonstrate extensive experience within the Telecommunications industry. You need to be personable, focused, and professional and have a strong eye for attention to detail to succeed in this position. Previous experience in a similar role is a must.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred. Please contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663 if you have any further questions.
Job Reference No: 10251144ABP