Systems/Applications focused Infrastructure Architect
$600 - 700 / day
Western Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Robert Half are currently working alongside an organisation specialising in entertainment to find an experienced systems and applications focused Infrastructure Architect.
The role of Infrastructure Architect will report directly into the Infrastructure Manager and will focus on the improvement of the current infrastructure systems.. The Infrastructure Architect will provide technical expertise across the internal infrastructure and applications systems and will include consultation with other technical team and stakeholders.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and document the existing infrastructure.
- Working alongside Infrastructure team and vendors.
- Consult and recommend suitable recommend improvements to the environment.
Within the role of Infrastructure Architect, communication is essential. Our client is an exceptionally collaborative environment and high levels of interpersonal skills are a must.
The following experience is also essential:
- An understanding of Oracle + SQL Database's.
- Extensive knowledge of XML files and data transfer between various production databases.
- An understanding of Lean/Agile methodologies.
- Previous systems and applications integration's experience.
- Underlying knowledge of various technologies, including Windows, Oracle, virtualisations, and automation tools.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
If you feel your background is applicable to this, do apply. For further information please contact Stephen Owens - [email protected]