Senior Payroll Officer
$80000 - 85000 / annum
Western Suburbs Melbourne
16 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an experienced and hands on Senior Payroll Officer to join a complex and growing organisation based in the City Fringe. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity starting ASAP.
Reporting to the Manager, your duties will include:
* End to end payroll processing for 500+ employees
* Processing and checking of timesheets
* Processing New starters, terminations, redundancies
* Managing Annual Leave, Long Services leave etc
* Processing staff reimbursements payments
* Month End Payroll Reporting - Payroll Tax, PAYG, and Superannuation payments
* Interpretation of relevant awards and EA agreements
* Dealing with payroll related queries
* Ad-hoc duties as required
* Overseeing junior staff
To be successful, you will be a Senior Payroll Officer with 5+ years proven experience in complex, hands on payroll roles interpreting various Awards and EBAs. Experience using large payroll systems is essential coupled with an intermediate/advanced level of Excel. Experience managing staff would be highly advantageous.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No: 06810-0010558013
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631