Payroll Officer | Micropay Meridian | Western Suburbs
$30 - 35 / hour
Western Suburbs Melbourne
July 16, 2018
Finance and accounting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a leading organisation, based in Melbourne's Western suburbs on a 6 week temporary contract. This is a rare opportunity to join a fantastic organisation with a great culture and supportive work environment.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be working in a fast paced environment and will hold responsibility for the processing of end to end Australian payroll using Micropay Meridian. The main responsibilities will include:
* Monthly end to end payroll processing using Micropay Meridian
* Processing new starters and terminations
* Interpreting awards and EBAs
* Process and reconcile annual leave, sick leave and long service leave
* Responsible for year-end preparation for generating payment summaries
* Processing payroll tax and superannuation
* Assist with process improvement and other ad-hoc tasks as required
This position requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated Senior Payroll Officer with previous Micropay Meridian experience. You will have excellent customer service and communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the payroll team. If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 0124642LS