Payroll Manager | $85k+ Super | Temp to Perm
$80000 - 85000 / annum
Western Suburbs Melbourne
August 1, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager to join one of our clients that has continuously grown in recent years. Become part of this on-going growth in a new temporary to permanent position. This role is complex and requires a thick skinned individual who has proven ability in handling large payrolls.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include:
- Fortnightly and monthly End to End Payroll for 600 employees
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Process and reconcile annual leave, sick leave and long service leave
- Responsible for all year-end preparation for generating payment summaries
- Processing payroll tax and superannuation
- Oversee a Payroll officer
- Assistant with process improvement and other ad-hoc tasks as required
To be successful, you will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with excellent inter-personal skills. Use of the system Chris 21 is preferred however other large payroll systems such as SAP, Micropay, Preceda, ADP will be considered. Excellent customer service, teamwork, communications and leadership skills are very important.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
JOB REF: 06810-0010558013CW