Payroll & Finance Administrator
$30.00 - $30.00 / hour
Western Suburbs Melbourne
11 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll & Finance Administrator to join a large manufacturing organisation based in the Western suburbs.
Starting immediately, this is a 4-month temporary assignment where you can utilise your previous experience to add value and assist the team during the busy year end period.
Reporting to the Manager, your duties will include:
- Collating employee information and uploading on to the system
- Processing of manual time sheets
- Coding / allocating labour costs to correct projects
- Interpreting payroll Awards (Manufacturing)
- Weekly labour cost reporting for management
- General data entry as requested
- Assisting with payroll queries
- Assisting with invoice processing
To be successful, you will have a solid understanding of the end to end payroll function including award interpretation and query resolution. You will have a keen eye for detail & accuracy as well as excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise. You must be system savvy with an intermediate level of Excel.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631