Part Time Reception/Administration Support/12 month Contract
$35000 - 40000 / annum
Western Suburbs Melbourne
Administration & Office
My client is a fabulous NFP organisation that provides services to advance the health, wellbeing and human rights of people of refugee backgrounds in Victoria.
As receptionist, some of your duties will require include:
* Strong MS Office skills
* Exceptional verbal and communication skills
* Diary and email management
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Filling, archiving, and general administration
* Following current processes and structures
* Need to be compassionate, good listener and resilient
You will be an exceptional communicator on all levels and possess outstanding people & organisational skills. You will thrive within a diverse and multi-tasking role and be able to follow processes well. You will be available and seeking a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Jacinta Murphy or Angie Barcelona in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.