IT Security Manager
$600 - 800 / day
Western Suburbs Melbourne
20 November 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half is looking for an experienced Information Security Manager. The candidate will be responsible for analysing and providing strategic direction and design solutions for the IT Security roadmap and architecture.
The IT Security Manager sets policies and procedures, direct technical staff, and maintain responsibility for the IT security architecture. You will analyse and refine the organisation's information security protocols and technologies; maintain and protect the company's information security infrastructure; develop long term goals for strategic IT security plans.
Other key responsibilities are:
- Liaise with business owners and stakeholders to identify information security risks and create information security strategies, policies, processes, and technology solutions.
- Research, evaluate, design, and recommend new information security technologies.
- Advocate for information security policies, procedures, and standards for the organization.
- Create and review the Enterprise's Security Architecture design.
- Using emerging technologies and existing frameworks you will develop best practises, security solutions, and a modern security architecture.
- Oversee regular vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits.
The successful candidate will possess an in-depth knowledge of information and security systems, services, best practices, policies, procedures, and controls, as well as a working knowledge of regulatory requirements. They should have expert-level awareness of industry trends and the ability to efficiently communicate equally well with upper management and technicians.
Other key requirements are:
- Advanced knowledge of Access Control Analysis (IAM), Security Architecture Engineering, Application Development Methodology Agile Development Process Knowledge, Information Systems and Data Architecture.
- Effective Communication, Team Leadership & Motivation, People Management, Strong technical problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working with project and internal teams to provide security architecture reviews on projects and proposals.
- Proven knowledge across Azure and AWS.
- Broad experience in providing leadership and daily management of an IT security team.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631