$150000 - 170000 / annum
Western Suburbs Melbourne
15 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for an achievement-oriented Financial Controller to join a well-respected and dynamic Fortune 500 retailer who are currently looking at substantial growth due to continued acquisitions. In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely, accurate and compliant incentives, accounting, and controllership activities across the Australian and New Zealand business. This may be just the opportunity you have been looking for to expand your skill set, enjoy new challenges and forge ahead in your career within an international business.
In this highly diverse role you will be responsible for the financial control of Australian and New Zealand companies, providing financial guidance to local management and oversee operating expenditure. You will also be responsible lead budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes, leading a finance team and using initiative and creative flair to assist with future acquisition opportunities.
Your Skills & Experience
- CPA or CA qualified with a degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Outstanding accounting experience spanning 10+ years, including at least five years as a in a senior role
- Experience within retail industry would be highly regarded
- Excellent technology, analytical and management experience required.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills, experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Brilliant communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to build and deliver effective presentations.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Impressive organisational skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
You have built an outstanding resume of experience and now you are ready to be challenged by this exciting, fast-paced role. You have exceptional motivational skills to lead and inspire your team. You always maintain a positive professional attitude, exhibit integrity and reliability, and you have the confidence and business insights to make key decisions. Your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills will drive negotiations and influence business leaders with a non-financial background. As a part of the leadership team, you will lead the generation of innovative ideas that are sound and progressive; challenge the status quo; and foster creativity throughout your area of responsibility.
What's on offer?
- An exciting role that takes you to executive level with opportunities to progress your career even higher.
- A rare chance to lead, inspire and mentor a talented and professional team.
- The variety of a dynamic workplace where each day brings fresh challenges.
- Opportunities to lead special projects including acquisitions to improve efficiency and underpin business growth.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631