$100000 - 125000 / annum
Western Suburbs Melbourne
18 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a qualified Factory / Manufacturing Accountant to immediately join an expanding business located in the Inner Western Suburbs. This is a Temp - Perm opportunity with interviews ASAP.
Reporting to the Manager, your duties will include:
- Analysis of Business Unit Management to support growth and cost management
- Preparation of Business Unit management reporting and performance review papers, highlighting current and forecasted business & manufacturing performance
- Process improvements for work production
- Reviews of overhead allocation, cost benefit, volume, profit, customer profitability and life cycle analysis
- Analysis of effectiveness of operational and cost analysis
- Analysis of trends and variance including margin and sales
- Risks, opportunity and financial proposal recommendation
- Partnering with Business Unit teams to prepare plans and budgets
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Provision of strategic, business and operating panning advice
INTERVIEWS WILL BE STARTING ASAP!
To be successful, you will be a CA or CPA qualified Accountant have 5+ years' experience in a similar Factory / Manufacturing Accountant Role. You will have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, a high level of attention to detail and a customer service approach to work. Large ERP system skills (Oracle, SAP, Great Plains Etc.) as well as Advanced Excel skills is essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0010716829 CW
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631