Commercial Analyst / Business Partnering
Location : Western Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 08 September 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 10073869RFC
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a successful FMCG business that manufactures a broad range of popular products. Due to growth and a restructure they are seeking an experienced Commercial Analyst to help improve processes and procedures in the commercial team.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for:
* Partner with stakeholders to drive the budgeting and forecasting processes
* Cost analysis and calculation of volume, mix and efficiency variances.
* Sales performance analysis at product level and supporting the sales team in their activities, including trade spend analysis and NPD development.
* KPI reporting and analysis across the business operations to identify areas of improvement.
* Drive the financial inputs and outputs and rigour through the S&OP cycle
* Continual improvement and streamlining of processes.
CA/CPA qualified, you will have relevant experience, ideally within an FMCG/manufacturing environment. It is essential that you are comfortable with reporting, budgeting, planning, forecasting and commercial analysis. We are seeking a candidate with strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships and partner with and influence senior management. A successful track record of process improvement and financial modelling will be important to be successful in this role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Ref number: 10073869RFC
140 William Street