$55000 - 65000 / annum
Western Suburbs Melbourne
Finance and Accounting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join a recognizable international automotive company, based in Melbourne's western suburbs. The Assistant Accountant role joins a small Finance team, working closely alongside the Financial Analyst and reporting into the Finance Manager.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the day to day duties of the Assistant Accountant include:
* Costing - maintain and complete costings and reconciliations
* Stocktake - co-ordinate annual stocktake
* Reconciliations - Maintain and complete reconciliations to ensure accurate accounting and financial reporting
* Maintain asset register and assist with budgeting
* Maintain and compile ongoing documentation and evidence required for J-Sox compliance
* Maintain customer focus and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction at all times
You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to adapt to new ways of working and not be afraid to use initiative to resolve queries. You must enjoy working in a fast paced and varied environment and have excellent communication skills. If you are looking for an Assistant Accountant role that provides variety and support, then do not hesitate to apply today!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne