Assistant Accountant | NFP | Western Suburbs | $30ph+Super
$29.00 - 30.00 / hour
Western Suburbs Melbourne
June 22, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an unparalleled NFP client of ours based in the Western suburbs. With a great supportive internal culture this organisation is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their organisation on an initial temporary basis with the view to go permanent.
Reporting to Chief Financial Officer, your duties will include:
* Assist with the preparation of monthly management financial reports,
* Balance sheet reconciliations and daily bank reconciliations
* Processing Expenses
* Accounts Payable - full function
* Accounts Receivable - full function
* Provide accurate information to management and key stakeholders as required,
* Assist with the preparation of BAS and FBT return,
* Maintain fixed asset register for all purchases and transfers on a monthly basis
To be successful, you will have great communication skills, the ability to work well within a team but also in a standalone capacity if and when required. You will need to strong interpersonally being able to build and maintain working relationships. Working under times of high pressure must be something you are able to contend with. Large ERP system experience is not essential but would be preferable.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
JOB REF: 06810-0010297047SL