$25 - 32 / hour
Western Suburbs Brisbane
7 May 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Mining industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Training Administrator to join their Seventeen Mile Rocks team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as an Administration Assistant with key responsibilities including:
- Work with the Lead Training and Development to develop training
content and assist with creating e-learning training packages based
on company Safe Work Instructions
- General administration of ELMO Training System
- Work as instructed by Lead Training and Development
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience.
Ideally you will have experience with Elmo and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will have high attention to detail and the ability to productively work autonomously and in a team environment.
You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A comprehensive 2-week induction
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202