$26.00 - $35.00 / hour
Western Suburbs Brisbane
8 August 2019
Based in Springfield, this organisation is seeking an experienced Purchasing Officer to assist with the team and report to the Supply Chain Manager who is leader in their field. This role will be working amongst a great team with high motivating attitude.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with suppliers, maintaining accurate delivery dates and expediting purchase orders where required in consultation with sites and materials resource planning.
- Processing Purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- General maintenance of materials data such as purchasing information records and pricing list
- Support strategic procurement activities as required
- Investigation of invoice discrepancy and stock discrepancies to facilitate on time payment of suppliers
- General administration as required
As the successful candidate, you will have recent experience in a similar position. You will have exceptional attention to detail, high volume data entry skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Only those with relevant experience will be considered.
You must be immediately available and have experience with SAP!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4024
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202