$28.00 - $28.00 / hour
Western Suburbs Brisbane
15 August 2019
Finance and accounting
An opportunity has become available for an experienced, hands-on Payroll Officer to join a leading Queensland organisation.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be working in stand alone role and will be heavily involved in the daily running of the payroll function. The key duties will include:
- Accurate and timely data entry of weekly timesheets
- Processing and depositing of weekly wages for 300+ staff
- Processing leave and entitlements
- Assisting with answering general payroll queries
- Maintenance of payroll files
- Experience with MicrOpay will be highly regarded
- Part time only 24 hours per week
- Must work Monday and the rest of the hours are flexible to suit the person
As the successful candidate, you will be an experienced Payroll Officer that has recent experience with end to end processing within a high volume environment. You will have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a social team, with proven ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone with existing end to end payroll experience and a positive attitude to join a fun and social business, close to public transport in the inner CBD fringe.
This role is to start immediately so only those who are immediately available will be considered.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202