$40 - 50 / hour
Western Suburbs Brisbane
26 September 2017
Our client is a seeking a Management Accountant.
You will perform monthly financial and management reporting. This role will focus on improving the transparency and accuracy of budgets and forecasts whilst maintaining a strong and informative relationship between the finance and operational teams of the organisation.
The Role & required experience:
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly management accounting process
- Working on annual budget compilation
- Monthly accounting journals
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Consolidated and individual reporting for the divisions
- Assist with the Monthly Board pack
This role is for a 6 month contract.
You will be a CPA/CA Qualified Accountant with experience in a management accounting role. You will be able hands on, and have strong, proven analytical and problem solving skills.
To be a success in this role, your communication skills will be exceptional as you will need to liaise at all levels of the business.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Stewart Selwood in our Brisbane office on 3039 4202
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane