Location : Western Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 25 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 11224OJ
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Based at Springfield, this organisation seeks an experienced and switched on Executive Assistant to join this well-established company for a period of 5 weeks. This organisation prides themselves on their reputation, low staff turnover and the overall office culture. They are looking for an individual who can fit into their team and provide outstanding support to the CEO.
You will be someone who can come in and make the role their own during this 5 week period due to the current Executive Assistant taking annual leave. They are looking for an outgoing and professional personnel to support their CEO and assist them with all administrative support.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your role will include:
- Day to day diary and email management
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Run personal errands for the CEO when needed
- Organise and prepare meeting materials and agendas
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Credit card reconciliation
- Organise reports for the CEO
- Manage internal and external meetings
- Organising catering for functions and events
- General office coordination
- Provide support to other executives in the business
- Lead, mentor and develop the receptionist
As the successful candidate, you will have recent experience as an EA supporting either a CEO, CFO or CIO. You will have a bright yet mature personality and immaculate presentation. You will have highly developed written and oral communication skills, pride yourself on your ability to prioritise conflicting tasks and truly enjoy providing individual support.
You will be looking to bring your wealth of experience from previous EA roles into a well-established organisation.
If you live locally to Springfield, have your own reliable transport and can start in early August then apply now so you don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Only successful applications will be contacted for interviews next week.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street