$70000 - 80000 / annum
Western Suburbs Brisbane
17 October 2018
Finance and accounting
This is a great opportunity to join a leading ASX listed company that is continuing to have fantastic success and growth within their sector.
You will be working in down-to-earth but high achieving team and with individuals who take great pride in their work and the company. This is a role for a highly experienced Assistant Accountant who wants to work in an 'adult' environment and be able to manage their own workload.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant and working with an experienced team, your key duties will include:
- Monthly Financial and Management reporting
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- General Ledger & Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Preparation of BAS and FBT returns
- Assisting with year-end, including assisting with audit queries, preparation of audit files and assisting with notes to the financial statements
- Assisting Payroll department with Preparation and reconciliation of superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG and workers compensation obligations
- Other ad-hoc accounting duties
As the successful candidate, you will be a highly experienced Assistant Accountant who has proven experience managing the complete month end process along with payroll exposure. Ideally you will be undertaking your CPA or have a formal finance qualification.
You will be team oriented, happy to help others and have thorough accuracy skills both alphabetical and numerical. Previous temp experience will be highly regarded. Experience with SAP or a large ERP is essential.
This is a great opportunity to join an employer of choice and work with some of the best in the business.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202