Accounts Payable/Payroll Officer
$27 - 30 / hour
Western Suburbs Brisbane
July 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
A new temporary opportunity for an Accounts Payable/Payroll Officer to work in a close knit team in a large organisation based in the northern suburbs of Brisbane.
This role will cover both the full accounts payable and payroll functions for the organisation. The successful candidate will work well within a team environment and would be ideal for a driven person with a keen eye for details. Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Matching and coding of invoices to purchase orders
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Responding to customer and supplier queries
- End to end processing of payroll
- Entering timesheets, leave and entitlements
- Superannuation and PAYG processing
- End of month payroll reporting
You will be a tenured Accounts Officer with experience in full function, end to end accounts payable and payroll processing. You will have strong attention to detail and have previous experience working in high volume and complex environments. Candidates with experience working in temporary roles will be highly regarded.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/brisbane