Systems Engineer (Level 2 / 3)
$60000 - 75000 / annum
IT & Technology
Our client is a leading managed services provider with a history of delivering outstanding support services to its customers. An award winning company, their mission is to give their clients the best possible practical and reliable IT solutions by being at the forefront of technology.
Our client is seeking a Systems Engineer (Level 2/3) to join their Technical Service Delivery Team. Reporting to the Technical Services Delivery Manager, your role will be varied and challenging, as you will be responsible for both support and project work. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies whilst working with a fantastic team of like-minded and dedicated IT professionals.
As the successful Systems Engineer, you will possess excellent all round IT Infrastructure knowledge and skills, with an analytical, client focused, quality approach to your work. You will have:
- In depth knowledge and experience across broad solutions that include technologies such as VMWare, Citrix, Microsoft (AD, Exchange, SQL etc)
- In depth knowledge of Networks (WAN/LAN/Routers/Switches/Firewalls), Cloud Solutions and Storage technologies
- Cloud Migration experience including Office365
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to self-research solutions and workarounds
- Scoping of hardware, software, and service requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with MS Windows Servers and all related technologies
- Experience in a Project capacity role ideally within a Managed or Professional Services organisation with proper time management skills
- Exceptional communication, customer relationship and technical skills
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCSE, MCITP, Cisco CCNA, CCNP and ITIL V3 certified. (desirable)
- Strong ability to analyse, design and maintain IT systems and solutions for small to medium size businesses
- Demonstrated experience in varied environments with high pressure situations
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a market leading and growing IT Managed Services Company committed to delivering IT solutions that are at the forefront of technology to their clients. To find out more, Click the "APPLY" button and send through your up to date CV for consideration. Alternatively, please call Marek Beliniak on 08-64306803.
Please note; only candidates who have valid eligibility to live and work in Australia, and who are ideally based in WA, will be considered for this role.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth