$70000 - 75000 / annum
13 October 2017
IT & Technology
Our client currently has an opportunity for a highly motivated, passionate and experienced professional to take on the role of Systems Analyst within the IT team. Reporting to the Systems Manager, you will work within a team to deliver quality solutions and support to enhance the business' unique environment. The Systems team is responsible for all operating systems including the management system and electronic system.
As the successful Systems Analyst, you will possess excellent all round IT Infrastructure knowledge and skills, with an analytical, client focused, quality approach to your work. You will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar Systems Analyst role
- Experience with UNIX and Windows Servers is highly regarded
- Experience with SQL and SSRS is desirable
- Manage and assist in the management of projects to introduce and update Systems to ensure the projects meet time, budget and functionality requirements
- Work with vendors of Systems software to manage the process of new features, upgrades and support on a regular basis to deliver added value to the business
- Develop and maintain up to date documentation for support procedures and technical requirements
- Working with the business to analyse their requirements and produce detailed Business Requirements Documents
- Organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and manage time
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in computer science or equivalent is essential
As the successful Systems Analyst you will receive a competitive salary package relevant to your level of skills and experience, with the opportunity to enjoy career progression opportunities within the business to take advantage of, as the company continues to grow through its on-going success. Additionally, you will enjoy the benefit of free parking, free meals and discounts as well as working in an energetic and dynamic environment. To find out more, Click the "APPLY" button and send through your up to date CV for consideration. Alternatively, please call Marek Beliniak on 08-6430 6803.
Please note; only candidates who have valid eligibility to live and work in Australia, and who are ideally based in WA, will be considered for this role.