$70000 - 75000 / annum
IT & Technology
A market leader in their space, my client is innovative IT solutions provider supporting and servicing a range of top tier clients in various industries. Over the past few years they have experienced fantastic growth, securing more market space sequentially year on year. They are now looking to add further resource to their teams, as they have won some key client contracts that ensure their long term project pipeline is healthy and evolving.
The Systems Administrator is the primary contact for all clients and IT service users and is responsible for providing all manner of technical support. Support will be provided through the provision of phone, email, face to face and on-site support services, typically level 1 and 2 issues, but on occasion and where necessary level 3 activities also. You will be working alongside skilled engineers in a highly technical, knowledge sharing environment, where skills and professional development is encouraged and supported by senior management.
- Ideally a relevant Industry Certification or Qualification
- Experience using Microsoft Windows 2008-2016 servers.
- User administration support (Active Directory, Exchange etc)
- Experienced with ConnectWise, Labtech or Kaseya
- Citrix Xen App, Cisco networking skills, SQL servers and VMware Enterprise
- Good all round client facing skills with the ability to communicate technical information to a variety of audiences
- Excellent all round interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work confidently in highly responsive, reactive and collaborative team environments
As the successful Systems Engineer you will receive a highly competitive salary package, with career progression opportunities within the business to take advantage of, as the company continues to grow through its on-going success. Additionally, you will enjoy the benefit of working in an energetic and dynamic environment. To find out more, Click the "APPLY" button and send through your up to date CV for consideration. Alternatively, please call Marek Beliniak on 08-64306803 for more information.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth