$70000 - 90000 / annum
IT & Technology
- Systems Administrator
- $70k - $90k Per Annum + Super
- Central Perth Location
My client is an Australian market leader business who specialises within the communications space across Western Australia. The company is experiencing significant, organic growth, and with that a new opportunity has arisen for an IT Network and Systems Administrator to work in their head office in Perth on a permanent basis.
This role is responsible for the provision of timely, accurate and high quality IT support to the firm's partners and employees. The successful candidate will administer the Network and Systems infrastructure and provide Application support where necessary, while also supporting and leading technical projects as required. You will assist the service desk team when calls are escalated and assist with second and third level incidents when required across multiple sites nationally.
Working within this friendly team, reporting to the IT Manager, you will also provide support and mentoring to junior team members.
We are looking for a team player with solid skills in the following:
- Server/desktop/system/network troubleshooting experience
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows would be a big plus
- Experience with various Servers, Active Directory, Exchange, various OS, VMware, VOIP, SCCM and SQL, or a blend of the above, would be ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good all round client facing abilities
- High analytical and problem solving skills
- Desirable certificates in MCSE, VCP, CCNA or similar
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Daire Buckley in our Perth office on 08 64306810
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth