$26 - 30 / hour
10 October 2017
Finance and Accounting
This SME based in the CBD offers not only a welcoming and friendly office environment but career development and training as well. They are currently looking for someone to join them on a short term contract to start immediately.
The role would be reporting to the Payroll Manager and duties would be broad; therefore allowing the right candidate to expand their knowledge in the payroll function.
The main responsibilities include:
- Processing a weekly and fortnightly payroll for employees
- Setting up new starters and maintaining employee files
- Handling any employee queries
- Ensuring compliance with superannuation and taxation requirements
- Reconciling leave balances
- Assist in the reconciliation of the payroll to the general ledger at end of month
Your Profile This role is suitable for a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience in an end to end payroll function. As well as:
- The ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- High organisational skills & proven attention to detail
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth