$30 - 35 / hour
Finance and Accounting
Recognised WA business seeks the expertise of a Payroll Officer with strong technical knowledge across interpreting various awards, EBA's and workers compensation. This role will provide a busy and varied role within a small yet collaborative payroll team. This role is to start immediately and TechOne experience is highly desirable!
Reporting to the Finance Supervisor responsibilities will include:
- Processing end-to-end payroll of 400 + employees on a weekly and monthly basis
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Reconciliation of payroll ledgers
- Management of workers compensation
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records up to date
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Generating payroll reports
- Performing ad hoc duties
This position will compliment a Payroll professional who has high volume end to end payroll experience within a medium to large organisation, exposure to reconciling payroll ledgers, setting up of new employees and terminations all through TechOne. Previous experience with a large ERP system is an essential requirement for this position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sarah Piesse in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth