On-site Systems Administrator
$80000 - 85000 / annum
IT & Technology
Our client is a large National ICT Solutions provider to various organisations across the country. Due to their continuing success, they are now looking to recruit an on-site Systems Administrator for a major client, who has a healthy pipeline of projected growth and major upgrade projects planned.
As the on-site Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for providing post sale, on-site support for IT, data, hosting and telecoms networks. This will include planning and implementing new installation works and break fix works when required. The successful Systems Administrator will carry out these works in line with budgets, using technical knowledge and experience to prepare and implement detailed project plans, while providing technical recommendations for system improvements to the Operations Manager.
- Experience supporting large Enterprise environments,
- Exposure to working in an MSP, Telecoms or Solutions provider
- Strong working knowledge of Virtualisation technologies
- Experience with storage and backup technologies
- Proven track record of planning and implementing server migration projects.
- Highly developed interpersonal and client facing skills
- Prepare detailed project plans for major implementations.
- Plan, install and close out new implementations in line with budget and to the customers' satisfaction.
- Provide end user, post implementation training where required.
- Provide recommendations for network/system improvements to the Operations Manager.
- Strive to achieve first time fix for on-site, break fix works.
- Record all works completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Achieve company objectives and individual targets.
- Manage you own workload effectively.
- Maintain internal controls and procedures providing recommendations for improvements where applicable.
- Achieve operational and quality standards
For more information on this and other similar roles, please call Marek Beliniak at Robert Half Technology on 08-64306803. Only applicants who hold the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth