Junior Payroll Officer
Location : West Perth
Post Date : 11 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : SPI1110JPO
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Recognised WA business seek the expertise of a Junior Payroll Officer with strong technical knowledge across interpreting various awards, EBA's and workers compensation. This role will provide a busy and varied role within a standalone function. This role is to start next month and will be to cover maternity leave for 12 months, with the potential to go permanent.
Reporting to the HR Manager responsibilities will include:
- Processing end-to-end payroll of 200 + employees on a weekly and monthly basis
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Reconciliation of payroll ledgers
- Management of workers compensation
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records up to date
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Generating payroll reports
- Performing ad hoc duties
- Contributing to process improvement
This position will compliment a Payroll professional who has end to end payroll experience within a medium to large organisation, exposure to reconciling payroll ledgers, setting up of new employees, terminations, Interpreting awards and EA's and queries. Previous exposure to a large payroll system is crucial to the success this position.
While this is a junior role, there will be minimal handover, and as such the ideal candidate will already have 2 - 3 years or payroll experience, coming from a high pressure environment. information well will be a standout candidate.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sarah Piesse in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace