$110000 - 120000 / annum
19 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Supporting the Group Financial Controller, mainly project specific work and financial modelling.
Duties will include:
- Business Analysis including reporting and compliance and taxation and GST compliance
- Reporting and compliance including IFRS, month-end, preparation of documents to be lodged with ASIC and ASX
- Budgeting and forecasting, P&L, cash budget
- Excel modelling
- Building and maintaining relationships within the business
- Team mentoring
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or an equivalent Business-related degree.
- Professional Accountancy qualifications (such as CPA or CA) and /or degree qualification in Accounting or Finance are required.
- At least 5 years' experience in a relevant role.
Demonstrate advanced expertise in or understanding of:
- Financial accounting, preparation of budgets and financial reporting.
- Strong modeling skills.
- Internal management reporting requirements.
- Australian taxation laws and requirements.
- Corporate regulatory requirements.
- Financial systems and data query tools.
- Professional accounting standards and practices.
- Ethical standards of practice.
- Strong report writing skills.
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Richard Sinden via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801