Business Systems Consultant
$75000 - 85000 / annum
IT & Technology
This growing Managed Services provider supports a variety of SME clients, typically from 50 to 250 user base environments, within the Perth and wider WA area. They tailor bespoke solutions for small scale clients and ongoing storage and maintenance services for larger SME entities within the region. With a healthy pipeline of works and consistent growth experienced over the last 18 months, with continued projected growth for the foreseeable future, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly progressive company. This a unique opportunity for an technical consultant and trainer who has the passion for implementing and providing ongoing support for new systems
As the successful Business Systems Consultant, you will possess excellent all round IT Infrastructure knowledge and skills, with an analytical, client focused, quality approach to your work You will have:
- Experience as a project based Infrastructure business analyst in an IT Infrastructure environment
- Good technical knowledge of SharePoint, PowerBI, Skype for Business, SAAS applications, Cloud Solutions).
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst, gathering requirements, consulting with stakeholders and facilitating workshops.
- Ability to communicate to technical and business stakeholders
- Proven track record in ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to deliver group and individual training sessions on new systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in a managed services environment would be highly beneficial
- Be currently based in Perth and have full working rights in Australia
To apply for the Business Systems Consultant please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth