$25 - 28 / annum
Finance & Accounting
We are recruiting for a top level and experienced Accounts Clerk to join a well-known company for a short term contract. Based in the central suburbs of Perth, this company is an iconic brand, recognised for its innovation and strong market presence.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be operating in a fast-paced and busy environment with your duties initially including:
- Accounts Payable including: invoicing, payments, employee expense management, queries
- Accounts Receivable including: allocations, banking, debtor management etc.
- Account & Credit Card reconciliations
- Managing petty cash
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties and process improvements as needed
Your Profile This role is suitable for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed individual with experience in both Accounts Payable/Receivable. The successful applicant will display:
- Relevant accounting experience
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- Available for an Immediate start date
- A friendly and approachable personality
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth