Web Graphic Designer
$50.00 - 50.00 / annum
4 April 2019
IT and technology
Great opportunity to work with one of Australia's rapidly evolving businesses, creating awesome,innovative digital platforms & products. We are looking for a contract Web Graphic Designer with demonstrable development experience to take on a contract role in building our next generation of online casino and gambling products. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills. The successful candidate will be able to translate high‐level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Essential Requirements and Duties:
- Design engaging and responsive landing pages
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process
- Conducting website testing
- Liaising with back‐end developers to ensure web and mobile logic is properly integrated
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of 2‐3 years' experience in graphic web design across multi‐platform.
- Advanced skills in Adobe CS Suite or better;
- Advanced drawing, sketching and conceptualisation skills.
- Proven understanding of illustration skills including composition.
- Proven understanding of surface texture, anatomy, and architecture
- Experience in web and mobile websites
- Solid interpersonal and communications skills
- Self‐managing - organised with good time management. Exceedingly hardworking, creative and professional.
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML
- Knowledge and understanding of CSS
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255