$100000 - 120000 / annum
23 January 2019
IT and technology
This company is a reputable mid-sized Management Consulting firm with more than 70 office locations across North America, the Middle East, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Australia.
They have an established Technology Consulting & Advisory practice who work with a broad client base which includes those in the Technology, Financial Services, Banking, FMCG, Government, Property, Healthcare space.
This is a Consultant style responsible for owning and managing end-to-end external client engagements in the Technology space.
Key responsibilities include:
Depending on the background of the successful candidate, there are opportunities to work across the following areas:
· Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Management
· Digital Transformation - particularly Digital Strategies and/or Robotic Process Automation
· IT Project Management and Software Development (Agile / DevOps preferred)
· IT Operational Processes and Process Improvement (e.g. ITIL processes)
· IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (including IT Risk Frameworks and standards such as SOC2)
· Cloud Computing Strategy and Governance
· Information Security Management Standards (e.g. ISO27001)
· Infrastructure components - networking, operating systems, middleware, virtualisation
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
· Highly reputable global Professional Services organization.
· Direct access and mentorship from tenured and highly capable Leadership team.
· Non-partnership structure meaning there's less politics and more control over your own career.
· Sydney CBD office location.
· Extensive professional development and training opportunities.
· Genuine work/life balance (no Big 4 hours!).
· $100,000 - 120,000 (plus super) + bonus - depending on experience.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
This role is suitable for a flexible and adaptable Technology Consultant with a broad technical skill set and who is experienced owning end-to-end external client engagements.
The following knowledge / skills / experience is required:
o Data Governance
o Digital Transformation - e.g. Digital Strategies & Robotic Process Automation
o IT Project Management & Software Development;
o IT Operational Process & Process Improvement;
o IT Governance, Risk and Compliance;
o Cloud Computing Strategy & Governance
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255